Duration of the arrangement: 8 days
Date of departure: on request
BIG MONTENEGRO TOUR
1. DAY : Dubrovnik – Trebinje – Podgorica
Arrival and transfer from the airport to the old town od Dubrovnik. Sightseeing and free time. Bus tour towards Trebinje. Short tour through the center of the town, lunch break.
After the break we continue towards Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
2. DAY – Podgorica – Ostrog – Pivsko jezero – Durmitor - Zabljak
Breakfast in the hotel. Bus tour to Ostrog monastery, the holliest place in Montenegro with the annual visit up to 2 million of pilgrims . Visit of the Lower and Upper monastery. After Ostrog we continue towards Piva lake and Piva monastery. We continue towards Zabljak, where we spend a night in the local hotel.
3. DAY :Black lake, Curevac, Crna poda, Djurdjevica Tara bridge, Kolasin
Breakfast in the hotel. Walking tour around the Black Lake, the biggest lake in Durmitor National Park and bus tour to Curevac from where there is the best view of Zabljak and Durmitor mountains . Leaving Zabljak and driving towards Kolasin with the short photo breaks on Djurdjevica Tara bridge and Crna poda. Arrival to Kolasin. Dinner, overnight.
4. DAY : Kolasin – Biogradsko jezero – Vincek botanical garden, Moraca monastery – Podgorica
Breakfast. Bus tour to the near by National Park of Biogradska gora, the one of only three still preserved rain forests in Europe – Biogradska gora. Walking tour around the Biogradsko lake, free time for souvenir shop or boat ride on the lake. After the lake visit we go to the one of the kind Botanical garden in Montenegro, owned by 85 years old Daniel Vincek, famous mountainer and botanic from Kolasin. More than 400 of different plants from all over Montenegro can be seen in his garden. We leave Kolasin and go towards Podgorica, the capital, following the road through Moraca kanyon, visiting one of the most famous orthodox monasteries in Montenegro – Moraca. Arrival in Podgorica, late in the afternoon, dinner and overnight in the hotel.
5. DAY : Podgorica – Skadar lake – Petrovac - Becici
Breakfast and some free time for shopping in the center of Podgorica. Boat trip on Skadar lake, visit to the Visitors’ center of the National Parks, lunch in the restaurant, on the lake, the bus tour via Pastrovska gora, Petrovac towards Budva. Arrival in Becici, accomodation in the hotel, dinner, overnight.
6. DAY - Becici – Bar – Ulcinj – Velika Plaza - Becici
Breakfast. Bus tour to Ulcinj, the coastal town on the extreme south of Montenegro. Photo breaks above Sveti Stefan, famous town – hotel, visit to the 2000 years old olive tree in Bar, seeightseing of old Ulcinj and free time for swimming on the long, Ulcinj beach – the longest beach in Montenegro. Possibilities for kite and wind surf on the beach in free time. Arrival back to the hotel late in the afternoon, dinner, overnight.
7. DAY : Becici – Budva- Cetinje – Njegusi – Kotor – Herceg Novi
Breakfast. Walking tour through the oldest town on the Montenegrin coast – Budva. Bus tour to the former capital, now famous as royal capital of Montenegro – Cetinje. Visit of the King’s Nicholas palace – State museum. Next on our tour is Njegusi, the tiny village at the foot of Lovcen mountain, short break for national specialities: smoked ham, cheese, honey drink... then, we follow the old Austrian road full of hair-pin bands to Kotor, on the coast. Walking tour through Kotor old town. Our last stop – Herceg Novi, accomodation in the hotel, dinner, overnight.
8. DAY : Free time, transfer to the airport.
- Each group should consist of , at least , 20 pax.
- transfers from and to the airports
- bus/mini bus transport acording to the programe schedule
- 6 HB in the hotels in Podgorica, Zabljak, Kolasin, Becici and Herceg Novi
- Lunch at Skadar lake,
- Boat trip on Skadar lake,
- Entrance fees to the National Parks
- Entrance fees for the King’s Nicholas palace, Maritime museum in Kotor
- Visit to the monasteries of Moraca, Ostrog, Cetinje and Piva,
Best if organised – from the middle of May to the middle of October
Reservations – at least two months before arrival
THE PRICE - for the groups who stay until 30th of June – the price is: 640 euros for the groups who stay from 1st of Jully to 15th of September , the price is : 850 euros
The accomodation in the hotels with 3 and 4* in Herceg Novi (Hotel Club Riviera, Hunguest Sun Resort), and Kolasin (hotels Lipka and Bianca Ski&Resort) and at Zabljak ( hotels Ski, Enigma, Gorske oci), Becici